|WHS Cycling Club and Repair Shop
The Woodside High Cycling Club is a group of students and faculty who are passionate about cycling of all types: mountain, road, track, BMX, and leisure. Our group has the following goals:
- To provide a positive, fun, and open atmosphere for any student interested in bikes.
- To spread the knowledge of cycling in ways which are safe and beneficial to the health of students.
- To make cycling to school a considerable option by providing the needed amenities for a secure and safe commute.
- To provide a cooperative educational atmosphere where people of all cycling knowledge and experience can share information.
- To organize rides for students of all abilities and disciplines.
The WHS Bike Barn exists to repair and recycle used bikes. We fix them up and find them new homes! If you have an old bike or parts you would like to donate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Cycling Club students also race as part of the NorCal High School Mountain Biking League. For more info. about the league, please go to www.norcalmtb.org
Published Apr 9, 2012 - 5:23am