Our San Carlos location is now hiring for part time positions. $11-20 per hour depending on experience.
We are looking for students who are at least 18 years old. This position would be a great fit for students who are interested in the automotive field and wish to work in an environment to gain knowledge of the type of work we do. The work would consist of providing customer service and maintenance of tires and wheels. We provide the training that is needed to use equipment and work on vehicles.
Because we are a Promote from Within Company, many of our full time employees began in a part time position and worked up into management. Please share this opportunity with students who may be interested.
The Redwood City location is looking for new employees. Apply online for positions starting at $14/hour.
Part-time bilingual (English and Spanish) receptionist wanted for dentist's office located across the street from Sequoia HS. Duties include: answering phones; filing; and checking patients in and out. Training is available. Flexible hours.
Email interest to Sivasch@hotmail.com or stop by the office (193 Arch St, Suite B-C, Redwood City, CA).
Maverick Jack’s is opening in San Carlos on Laurel street the first week of October. We will start our training the last 2 weeks in September. We are looking for team-oriented employees to cashier, run food, make shakes & sundaes and take care of customers. The positions start at $15 an hour and schedules are flexible. If anyone is interested they can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WL Butler (DL Required)
W. L. Butler has a part-time laborer position available in Woodside. The schedule is flexible to fit around classes. Could you please share it with the students? The description is below. They can email me at email@example.com if they are interested. The pay is $18+/hr depending on experience.
Duties to include:
• Runs errands as required
• Keeps property/ work areas clean and organized at all times
• Clean & gas vehicles • Simple landscaping (watering plants, spreading mulch)
• Manual labor (digging trenches, spreading gravel)
• Organizing household supplies
• Trash Required
• High School Degree (in progress okay) or Relevant Experience
• Ability to pass a background check
• Commitment of 20-25 +/- scheduled hours per week (flexible schedule)
• Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize work assignments
• Possess a Class C California driver's license and a motor vehicle driving record that is consistent with insurance carrier standards
• Ability to work outside year-round in all types of weather conditions
• Ability to follow direction and work independently
• Professional in both demeanor and appearance
• Physically able and willing to lift/carry up to 50 lbs, move furniture, climb ladders, bend/stoop, squat/kneel and walk the property
A local parent would like to hire a math tutor for a 7th grade student. If you are interested, please send your availability, current math level, and hourly rate to Lvasquez@seq.org.