skip to main content

Transcript Request

For transcript requests, please click here

How to Request a Transcript

A transcript request must be in writing. Please fill out the transcript request form and include the following;

  1. Name
  2. Birthdate
  3. Years of attendance
  4. Signature

Transcript Request Form(TR)

Submit the TR form by one of the following ways:

 CURRENT STUDENTS- (No fee)                                                                                                

  •  Come in the guidance office with the Transcript Request completed  (if the student is actively attending Woodside High School)    
  • Request a transcript via email from your counselor (if the student is actively applying to colleges and has entered the necessary information on Naviance)
FORMER STUDENTS    (There is a $5 per transcript fee- checks payable to Woodside High School)                           
a. Fax  request to: 650-216-3593        
b. Mail request to:                                                                                                                                                  Woodside High School                                                                        
              Attn: Lupe Zelaya
              199 Churchill Ave.
              Woodside, CA 94062
c. Email request to


If you have any questions, please contact Lupe Zelaya at (650) 367-9750 x40095 or