Through entrepreneurship-based, experiential learning, BUILD ignites the potential of youth in under-resourced communities and equips them for high school, college and career success.
BUILD envisions a world where our educational system ensures all students, regardless of background, have the opportunity to develop the skills necessary for personal and professional success.
What are the benefits?
· Gain hands-on experience running your own business
· Earn UC-approved A-G elective credit
· Work with mentors from Bay Area companies who will guide you in forming a business and pitching for funding
· Explore college and career interests
· Gain a support network of mentors, BUILD staff, and BUILD alumni across the Bay
· Develop the six Spark Skills of collaboration, communication, problem solving, innovation, grit, and self-management