skip to main content

Facility Rental Information

Use of Facilities

Use_of_Facilities iconUse of Facilitiestitle

Sequoia Union High School District makes school and athletic facilities available for rental when they are not being used for school purposes..
Sequoia Union High School District is pleased to announce a new online facility request and rental system designed to provide a positive user experience for all. With the new system, reservation requests can be submitted easily and will be handled more efficiently. Renters will be able to access photos and descriptions, see real-time availability, get estimated quotes, and pay online.

In partnering with Facilitron, Sequoia Union High School District has launched custom facility use sites for the district and each school – allowing facility use requests to be submitted at any time.  You can view and request Woodside High School facilities at:

Although the process of requesting/approval/management of facility use is now digital, what is implemented on Facilitron remains the same as dictated by Sequoia Union High School District’s board policies on facility use.  Sequoia Union High School District’s administrative staff will make final decisions on all facility use requests.  

Facilitron will assist with the set-up of organizations and user accounts, including verification of non-profit status (if applicable). Facilitron will also collect payment and proof of insurance (certificate of insurance) on Sequoia Union High School District’s behalf.  Payments can be submitted conveniently on Facilitron.  Payment options include major credit cards, checks, ACH/eCheck, and Paypal. Proof of insurance (certificate of insurance) can also be conveniently uploaded into the system, and/or it can be obtained directly through Facilitron.

The new Facilitron system is now live for all sites.  Moving forward, the only way to request use of a district facility is by creating a Facilitron account and submitting a request online. If you need assistance setting up an account and/or submitting a facility use request, you can contact Facilitron directly at:, or by calling them at: 800-272-2962 ext. 1.
Performing Arts Center (PAC)

Performing_Arts_Center_(PAC) iconPerforming Arts Center (PAC)title

PAC Rental Web Page
Meghan Souther, our theater manager, will assist you in formulating a quote.
Facility Rental Contacts

Facility_Rental_Contacts icon
Facility Rental Contacts

Click to send an email message. Click to visit a a teacher's web page.
Name   Phone
Email Web
Hines, Denise Facility and Field Rental Info  40011 
Souther, Meghan PAC Rental Contact  43706
Silva, Steve Plant Manager  40080