1. Must be currently enrolled in at least 25 semester units of work or 5 classes.
2) Must Pass at least 4, five-unit, classes at the completion of each grading period (quarter and semester).
3) Must be on track towards graduation in relation to credits/units earned. May not be more than 15 credits behind. (Incoming sophomores: 40 credits, Incoming juniors: 95 credits, Incoming seniors: 150 credits)
4) Must maintain a minimum 2.0 un-weighted GPA (4.0 scale). GPA calculations are taken from the previous grading period (quarter or semester). 5 unit courses: A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, F=0 (2.5 unit courses are worth half the points). Students who drop below a 2.0 at the following grading period, had have turned in all necessary paperwork, may become eligible at the following grading period if they have brought their GPA to a 2.0 or higher, have the required number of credits for their grade level, and have maintained their attendance as required in #6 below.
5) Must comply with all SUHSD and school behavior policies, PAL Code of Ethics, and CIF/CCS Code of Conduct for Interscholastic Student-Athletes.
6) Must maintain 85% attendance per quarter. Students who are absent more than 15% will be ineligible for the following quarter.
7) Students are expected to attend at least half of their academic day in order to participate in practice or games on that day.
8) Students on suspension will not be able to participate in practice or games until after they are allowed to return to school.
Note: Students and parent/guardians, be aware of CIF Rule 600 which states, "A student on a high school team becomes ineligible if the student competes in a contest on an outside team, in the same sport, during any part of the student's high school season of sport, including post season CIF/CCS events.